Explore Bermuda's beautiful waters with your very own Self-Drive 13' Boston Whaler Rental! Private arrangements allow you to choose an itinerary based on your own interests and schedule. Our 13 foot, 3 passenger power boat can be arranged for half day, or full day rentals.
Rental Times (2023 Summer Dates TBD)
- 9:00am-1:00pm for Half Day, Morning (4 Hours)
- 2:00pm-6:00pm for Half Day, Afternoon (4 Hours)
- 10:00am-6:00pm for Full Day (8 Hours)
Features & Inclusions:
- Full tank of gas included;
- Comfortable seating for up to 3 passengers;
- Half-canopy for shade;
- Medium Sized cooler (Ice NOT included);
- Swim ladder for getting in and out of the water;
- Map of the island with point of interest;
- Safety and communication equipment.
Available for Rent at Additional Cost:
- Snorkel Gear Set (mask, snorkel, fins) - $20 per set
- Flotation Swim noodle - $10 flat rate per group
Fishing is permitted onboard the Boston Whaler Rental and a $50 cleaning fee will apply automatically. Fishing equipment is not included or available for rent. Any damages to the rental are the finaicial responsibility of the renter.
Pets are NOT permitted aboard Boston Whaler Rentals.
Safety and Orientation: Your boat rental comes with a thorough briefing on the features of the boat, docking procedures, safety and navigation of Bermuda's waters.
- Maximum 3 average size persons (185lbs) permitted (regardless of age);
- Minimum 18 years to rent/drive;
- Minimum 1 Year or older to be a passenger; Babies under 1 year of age are not permitted
- Some prior boat handling is expected, though you don't have to be a seasoned boatman;
- Rafting up to other vessels is strictly prohibited.
- Boundaries apply on where you can take the boat. Boston Whaler Rentals are not permitted any further East than Deep Bay/Admiralty and no further South/West than Ely's Harbor. It is strictly prohibited to take a boston whaler rental offshore or onto the South Shore of the island.
- Operating a Boston Whaler Rental under the influence of alcohol or drugs (legal or illegal) is prohibited. The Driver and the Renter are responsible for the boat and passengers onboard the vessel.
Additional Notes & Things to Know:
- Boats MUST be returned on time, a $50 Late Fee will be applicable for each 15 minute late increment or part thereof and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All Self-Drive rentals are required to complete a Damage and Liability Waiver at time of check-in;
- Valid customer credit card required to be listed on waiver / damage agreement in the event of damages to the boat and/or late returns. Must bring a credit card with you on the day.
- Not available on Boston Whaler Rentals.
- Driver/Guide hire is only available on the Premium Pontoon Rentals.
Cost: $285 for Half Day (4 Hours); $430 for Full Day (8 Hours)
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at the time of reservatioin
Operates: 2023 Summer Dates TBD
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard Watersports Centre; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Food; Drinks; Ice; Gratuities for the crew