Explore Bermuda's beautiful waters with your very own Self-Drive 13' Boston Whaler Rental! Private arrangements allow you to choose an itinerary based on your own interests and schedule.
Our 13 foot, 3 passenger (or 2 Adults, 2 Small Children) power boat can be arranged for half day, or full day rentals.
- 9:00am-1:00pm for Half Day, Morning
- 2:00pm-6:00pm for Half Day, Afternoon
- 9:00am-5:00pm for Full Day
Features & Inclusions:
- Full tank of gas with no additional fuel charges applicable to your rental;
- Comfortable seating for up to 3 passengers (or 2 Adults, 2 Small Children);
- Half-canopy for shade;
- Small cooler with ice;
- Swim ladder for ease getting in and out of the water;
- Map of the island with point of interest;
- Safety and communication equipment;
- Snorkel gear (masks + snorkels); Swim noodles (flotation devices);
- Life jackets available upon request at no additional charge.
Safety and Orientation: Your boat rental comes with a thorough briefing on the features of the boat, docking procedures, safety and navigation of Bermuda's waters. You are provided with a two-way VHF radio and are only a short distance away should you need assistance. We are sure to make you feel as comfortable and as safe as possible to ensure you make the most of your time!
- Maximum 3 Passengers (or 2 Adults, 2 Small Children);
- Minimum 18 years to rent/drive; Any age to be a passenger;
- Some prior boat handling is expected, though you don't have to be a seasoned boatman.
- Rafting up to other vessels is strictly prohibited.
- Boundaries apply on where you can take the boat. Boats are not permitted any further East than Deep Bay and no further South/West than Ely's Harbor.
Additional Notes & Things to Know:
- Boats must be returned on time, a $100 Late Fee will be applicable for each additional hour or part thereof;
- Half-Day Rentals in the middle of the day i.e. 10AM to 2PM will be charged the full day rate;
- All Self-Drive rentals are required to complete a Damage and Liability Waiver at time of check-in; Valid customer credit card required to be listed on waiver in the event of damages to the boat and/or late returns. Must bring credit card with you on the day.
Cost: $250 for Half Day (4 Hours); $400 for Full Day (8 Hours)
Summer Weekday Special: $200 for Half Day (4 Hours); $350 for Full Day (8 Hours) (Some exclusion dates apply)
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at the time of reservatioin
Operates: April - October
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard Watersports Centre; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Food; Drinks; Gratuities for the crew