Explore Bermuda's beautiful waters with your very own Self-Drive 23' Premium Pontoon Boat Rental! Private arrangements allow you to choose an itinerary based on your own interests and schedule.
Our 23 foot, 10 passenger premium power boat can be arranged for half day, or full day rentals.
Rental Times (November-February):
- 8:30am-12:30pm for Half Day, Morning
- 1:00pm-5:00pm for Half Day, Afternoon
- 9:00am-5:00pm for Full Day
Rental Times (March-October):
- 9:00am-1:00pm for Half Day, Morning
- 2:00pm-6:00pm for Half Day, Afternoon
- 9:00am-5:00pm for Full Day
Features & Inclusions:
- Full tank of gas with no additional fuel charges applicable to your rental;
- Spacious deck with comfortable cushioned seating for upu to 10 passengers;
- Full-canopy for shade;
- Medium cooler with ice;
- Swivel mounted pedestal table;
- Sturdy swim ladder for ease getting in and out of the water;
- Electric Marine Head (Bathroom);
- Fresh Water Rinse Off;
- Stereo system with Radio or connect your mobile device (Bluetooth only);
- Map of the island with point of interest;
- Safety and communication equipment;
- Four Sets of snorkel gear (masks + snorkels); Additional Snorkel Equipment available upon request for no additional charge; Swim noodles (flotation devices);
- Life jackets available upon request at no additional charge.
Safety and Orientation: Your boat rental comes with a thorough briefing on the features of the boat, docking procedures, safety and navigation of Bermuda's waters. You are provided with a two-way VHF radio and are only a short distance away should you need assistance. We are sure to make you feel as comfortable and as safe as possible to ensure you make the most of your time!
- Maximum 10 passengers permitted (regardless of age);
- Minimum 18 years to rent/drive; Any age to be a passenger;
- Some prior boat handling is expected, though you don't have to be a seasoned boatman;
- Rafting up to other vessels is strictly prohibited;
- Boundaries apply on where you can take the boat. Boats are not permitted any further East than Deep Bay and no further South/West than Ely's Harbor.
Additional Notes & Things to Know:
- Boats MUST be returned on time, a $100 Late Fee will be applicable for each additional hour or part thereof;
- Half-Day Rentals in the middle of the day i.e. 10AM to 2PM will be charged the full day rate;
- All Self-Drive rentals are required to complete a Damage and Liability Waiver at time of check-in; Valid customer credit card required to be listed on waiver in the event of damages to the boat and/or late returns. Must bring credit card with you on the day.
- Hire a Driver/Guide to drive the boat for you and lead the way for your day.
- Driver/Guide Hire is $60/Hour additional cost ($240 on Half Day Rentals, $480 for Full Day Rentals)
- Maximum capacity adjusted to 9 passengers when a Driver/Guide is added
- Available upon request, and subject to availability.
- Contact a sales agent on 441-236-1300 to inquire/add a Driver/Guide to your rental
Cost: $400 for Half Day (4 Hours); $700 for Full Day (8 Hours)
Winter & Summer Weekday Special: $300 for Half Day; $500 for Full Day (Some exclusion dates apply)
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at the time of reservation
Operates: Year Round
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard Watersports Centre; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Food; Drinks; Gratuities for the crew