Explore Bermuda's beautiful waters with your very own Self-Drive 23 foot Standard Pontoon Boat Rental! Private arrangements allow you to choose an itinerary based on your own interests and schedule. Our 23 foot, 10 passenger standard power boat can be arranged for half day, or full day rentals.
Rental Times (March 10th-November 2nd 2024):
- 9:00am-1:00pm for Half Day, Morning (4 Hours)
- 2:00pm-6:00pm for Half Day, Afternoon (4 Hours)
- 10:00am-6:00pm for Full Day (8 Hours)
Features & Inclusions:
- Full tank of gas;
- Spacious deck with cushioned seating for up to 10 passengers;
- Half-canopy for shade;
- Medium sized cooler (Ice NOT included);
- Swivel mounted pedestal table (available upon request);
- Sturdy swim ladder for ease getting in and out of the water;
- Stereo system with Radio or connect your mobile device (Bluetooth only);
- Map of the island with points of interest;
- Safety and communication equipment.
Available for Rent at Additional Cost
- Snorkel Gear Set (mask, snorkel, fins) - $25 per set
- Flotation Swim noodle - $10 flat rate per group
Fishing and Small Pets are permitted onboard the Standard Pontoon Rentals and a $50 cleaning fee will apply automatically. Fishing equipment is not included nor available for rent, must bring your own equipment. Any damages to the rental boat are the financial responsibility of the renter. Small Pets only permitted.
Safety and Orientation: Your boat rental comes with a thorough briefing on the features of the boat, docking procedures, safety and navigation of Bermuda's waters.
- Maximum 10 average size persons (185lbs) permitted (regardless of age);
- Minimum 18 years of age to rent/drive;
- Minimum 1 Year or older to be a passenger; Babies under 1 year of age are not permitted
- Prior boat handling is required, though you don't have to be a seasoned boatman;
- Rafting up to other vessels is strictly prohibited.
- Boundaries apply on where you can take the boat. Pontoon Rentals are not permitted any further East than Deep Bay/Admiralty and no further South/West than Ely's Harbor. It is strictly prohibited to take a pontoon rental offshore or onto the South Shore of the island.
- Operating a Pontoon Rental under the influence of alcohol or drugs (legal or illegal) is prohibited. The Driver and the Renter are responsible for the boat and passengers onboard the vessel.
Additional Notes & Things to Know:
- Boats MUST be returned on time, a $50 Late Fee will be applicable for each 15 minute late increment or part thereof and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All Self-Drive rentals are required to complete a Damage and Liability Waiver at time of check-in;
- Valid customer credit card required to be listed on waiver / damage agreement in the event of damages to the boat and/or late returns. Must bring a credit card with you on the day.
- Not available on Standard Pontoon Rental.
- Driver/Guide hire is only available on the Ultra Premium Pontoon Rentals.
Cost: $395 for Half Day (4 Hours); $695 for Full Day (8 Hours)
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at the time of reservation
Operates: March 12th to November 4th 2023
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard Watersports Centre; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled rental time
Excludes: Towels; Food; Drinks; Ice; Gratuities for the crew