Explore Bermuda's beautiful waters with your very own Self-Drive 23' Ultra Premium Pontoon Rental! Private arrangements allow you to choose an itinerary based on your own interests and schedule. Our 23 foot, 10 passengers ultra premium power boat can be arranged for half day, or full day rentals.
Rental Times (March 12th-November 4th 2023):
- 9:00am-1:00pm for Half Day, Morning (4 Hours)
- 2:00pm-6:00pm for Half Day, Afternoon (4 Hours)
- 10:00am-6:00pm for Full Day (8 Hours)
Features & Inclusions:
- Full tank of gas;
- Spacious deck with cushioned seating for up to 10 passengers;
- Full-canopy for more shade;
- Wider beam compared to a standard pontoon for more on-board space;
- Medium sized cooler (Ice NOT included);
- Swivel mounted pedestal table (available upon request);
- Sturdy swim ladder for ease getting in and out of the water;
- Electric Marine Head (Bathroom);
- Stereo system with Radio or connect your mobile device (Bluetooth only);
- Map of the island with points of interest;
- Safety and communication equipment;
Available for Rent at Additional Cost
- Snorkel Gear Set (mask, snorkel, fins) - $25 per set
- Flotation Swim Noodles - $10 flat rate per group
Fishing and Pets are NOT permitted onboard the Ultra Premium Pontoon Rentals. If you are interested in fishing or bringing a pet on board, please refer to our Standard Pontoon Boat Rentals
Safety and Orientation: Your boat rental comes with a thorough briefing on the features of the boat, docking procedures, safety and navigation of Bermuda's waters.
- Maximum 10 average size persons (185lbs) permitted (regardless of age);
- Minimum 18 years old to rent/drive;
- Minimum 1 Year or older to be a passenger; Babies under 1 year of age are not permitted
- Prior boat handling is required, though you don't have to be a seasoned boatman;
- Rafting up to other vessels is strictly prohibited.
- Boundaries apply on where you can take the boat. Pontoon Rentals are not permitted any further East than Deep Bay/Admiralty and no further South/West than Ely's Harbor. It is strictly prohibited to take a pontoon rental offshore or onto the South Shore of the island.
- Operating a Pontoon Rental under the influence of alcohol or drugs (legal or illegal) is prohibited. The Driver and the Renter are responsible for the boat and passengers onboard the vessel.
Additional Notes & Things to Know:
- Boats MUST be returned on time, a $50 Late Fee will be applicable for each 15 minute late increment or part thereof and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All Self-Drive rentals are required to complete a Damage and Liability Waiver at time of check-in;
- Valid customer credit card required to be listed on waiver / damage agreement in the event of damages to the boat and/or late returns. Must bring a credit card with you on the day.
- Hire a Driver/Guide to drive the boat for you and lead the way for your day.
- $240 on Half Day Rentals, $480 for Full Day Rentals
- Maximum capacity adjusted to 9 passengers when a Driver/Guide is added
- Available upon request, subject to availability. Contact a sales agent on 441-236-1300 to inquire
Cost: $480 for Half Day (4 Hours); $800 for Full Day (8 Hours)
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at the time of reservation
Operates: March-November 4th
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard Watersports Centre; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Food; Drinks; Gratuities for the crew