Activity Add-Ons for Private Charters
When booking your Private Charter, consider adding on some of our exciting extras to enhance your experience and make the most of your time on the water with us! Once at anchor, our helpful crew will meet you there with the activity add-on of your choice!
*Activity Add-Ons are subject to availability and charter duration/location; Add-Ons may not be suitable for all charter vessels, depending on boat size and type.
For more information, please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org
Let your inner Superself fly with Coconut Rockets flyboarding. The flyboard is a boot-like accessory with your feet in one end, and a manned Jet Ski at the other, connected by a 55 foot long hose. You are the pilot and in control, but will be assigned an instructor to brief you and control your thrust. Rookie pilots are welcome, and no prior experience necessary!
- Cost: $1,000/2 Hours; $1,375/3 Hours; $1,850/4 Hours; $2,150/5 Hours; $2,500/6 Hours.
- Includes: Delivery to and from Charter Boat; Certified and professional crew; pre-flight safety briefing and lesson; all gear and equipment; Flight time per person will vary depending on booking duration and group size – subject to first come, first serve.
- Restrictions: Minimum 14 years to participate, Minors will require on-site parental consent via a waiver, Maximum 350 Lbs, Participants MUST be strong swimmers, Not suitable for guests with limited mobility or physical ailments.
Live life in the fast lane with high speed guided tours right from your charter boat! Splash and dash throughout Bermuda’s aqua blue waters. No prior experience necessary!
- Cost: $1,715 Up to 3 Jet Ski’s, $300 Each Additional Jet Ski (Per Every 2 Hours, Maximum 6 Jets Skis per tour guide).
- Includes: Delivery to and from Charter Boat; Professional Tour Guide/Guide Ski; Up to 6 Jet Skis, Guided Jet Ski Tours, Life jackets, 15 to 25 minute Jet Ski Tours depending on group size / add-on duration – subject to first come, first serve.
- Restrictions: Minimum 16 Years to drive Jet Ski; Maximum 300 Lbs per single Jet Ski; Maximum 375 per double Jet Ski; Minors require physician consent; All participant must complete a liability waiver; Participants MUST follow tour guide at all times; No pregnant women, Not suitable for guests with limited mobility or physical ailments.
Kayak and/or Paddleboard Rentals
Enjoy a leisurely paddle aboard a double seater sit-on- top kayak or single occupancy stand-up paddleboard! A watersports staff will be on site to provide instruction for beginners and assist you in and out of your equipment.
- Cost: $400 Up to 2 Kayaks OR Paddleboards; $65 each additional Kayak OR Paddleboard (For Up to 4 Hours).
- Includes: Delivery to and from Charter Boat; On-site watersports staff; Double Kayaks and/or Stand Up Paddleboard and paddles – subject to first come, first serve.
- Restrictions: Maximum combined weigh 400 Lbs per Double Kayak; Maximum 250 Lbs per Stand Up Paddleboard; Not suitable for guests with neck, back or upper body ailments.