TAKE THE PLUNGE!! Go snorkeling and beyond with the Bermuda SNUBA experience. SNUBA is a patented shallow-water diving system that combines the simplicity and ease of snorkeling, with the excitement of diving. It allows participants the opportunity to experience the wonders of breathing underwater without the additional weight of cumbersome dive gear. SNUBA is safe and easy, and requires no previous diving or snorkeling experience. Our certified dive professionals will train you in the proper procedures necessary to enjoy our underwater paradise. The tour includes a brief orientation to the fundamentals of SNUBA diving followed by instruction and practice in shallow water. When you feel comfortable, you will experience a guided dive over the beautiful coral reef to see an abundance of fish and other marine life. After your SNUBA experience, relax on the beach, kick around with complimentary snorkel equipment or enjoy a complimentary beverage. You may choose to stay for the day and enjoy the rest of the park facilities.
Cost: $89 Per Adult, $69 Per Child Under 12 Years + $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes - 3 Hours 30 Minutes (Duration may vary with group size)
Operates: April 3rd - November 19th. Available November - March upon request for groups of 4 or more.
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard; 15 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Includes: Competent and professional SNUBA Instructor; All gear and equipment; Admission to Snorkel Park Beach; One complimentary beverage token
Excludes: Towels; Gratuities for the crew; Food and Beverages available on site
Restrictions: Minimum 8 Years; Minimum 50 Lbs; Maximum 250 Lbs; Participants must be able to swim; Depending on group size, excursion may be operated in 'rounds'; During any wait times you are able to enjoy the Snorkel Park Facilities and/or complimentary snorkel gear; Participation is subject to satisfactory competition of a Medical Questionnaire - Please read the following questions before registering:
Please answer the following questions on your past or present medical history. If you answer yes, you will not be able to participate and no refunds will be provided. Be honest with your responses. Do not put your health at risk.
- Are you pregnant or do you believe you might be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of heart attacks, strokes or heart disease?
- Have you ever had heart surgery, angina or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have asthma and are currently using an inhaler?
- Are you currently under the influence of mind-altering drugs or alcohol?
- Do you have any form of lung disease?
- Do you have epilepsy, seizures or convulsions or take medications to prevent them?
Please continue to answer the following questions on your past or present medical history. A positive response does not necessarily disqualify you from SNUBA, however you must be cleared to SNUBA dive by a physician.
- Do you have a history of blackouts or fainting?
- Do you currently have a head cold (congestion), sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of diabetes affecting your ability to participate in a strenuous activity?
- Do you have a history of asthma or wheezing with breathing or exercise?
- Have you ever had a diving accident or decompression sickness?
- Do you have high blood pressure or take medicine to control it?
- Are you taking any prescription medication at this time?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have problems equalizing (clearing) ears with airplane or mountain travel?