This program is unique to Bermuda – a total beginner, provided that they are confident swimmers and have a clear medical history, can try our Lesson and Dive program. This program is also suitable for people who have dived before, but are not certified. Under the supervision of a qualified instructor, you will be taught the basics needed to dive up to a maximum depth of 40 feet – which makes it possible to visit a number of local, historical shipwreck sites. If you want to dive while on holiday, or just try diving for the first time without committing to a full course, then this program is perfect for you.
- Competent and professional Dive Instructor
- All Gear and equipment
- Participants must be competent swimmers and comfortable using snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel etc)
- Minimum 10 years old to participate
- Participation is subject to satisfactory completion of waiver which includes a medical questionnaire. Your safety is important, be honest with your answers.
- All participants must be able to answer YES to the following questions: Can you swim? Are you comfortable using snorkel equipment?
- All participants must be able to answer NO to the following questions: Do you or have you suffered from Heart Problems, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma or any Respiratory Ailment? Do you or have you suffered from any disability or condition, which may impair your function as a diver (e.g. Back or knee problems, sea sickness, dizzy spells, nausea, pregnancy, inner or middle ear dysfunction)? Have you ever had major thoracic cavity surgery? Do you plan to fly above 8,000 feet within 12 to 24 hours of the dive date and time?
Cost: $160 Per lesson and tank dive (1 tank); $220 Per lesson and tank dive (2tank)
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Tour Duration: 4 Hours
Operates: May to December
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard; 15 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Gratuities for the crew