Discover Dolphins Program Information
This in-water dolphin introduction provides the perfect dolphin and you photo opportunity for a unique Bermuda memory.
- 15 minutes total, 10 minutes with dolphins
- Suited to families with younger children or less mobile guests
- Each child five and under must be with a paid participating adult
- This is a shared public program in a small group setting
- This is a shallow water experience on a submerged swim platform (sit/kneel)
- Includes Complimentary lockers and hot water rinse off, Wetsuit (December-March), Lifejackets & swim shoes
- Print and digital photo packages available for additional cost; Payable on-site
- Free museum admission for participants. Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can explore the 200-year-old fort and experience educational maritime and cultural exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, Commissioner's House, Childrens's Playground and Playhouse.
- Towels; Photos; Non-participant/viewer general admission (purchase separate on arrival)
- Minimum 3 years old to participate
- Each child 5 years and under must be with a paid participating adult
- Dolphin Safety: No cameras, phones, Go Pros or loose valuables permitted on the docks or in the water
- Participants must be physically fit and able to move across floating docks, and transition between sitting, kneeling and standing.
Cost: $165 per person
Admin Fee: $5 per person Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Tour Duration: 15 minutes total, 10 minutes with Dolphins
Operates: Year Round
Check In: Dolphin Quest inside National Museum of Bermuda in Dockyard; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time