Get an up-close encounter as you lie dockside and reach out to feel their smooth skin, feed them or perhaps receive a little wet kiss! This brief meeting lets you meet the dolphins without having to step in the water, enjoy your time learning about the dolphins but don't forget to smile at the photographer! Great personalized photos of you and the dolphins available for purchase. *Each child under 5 must be with paying adult
Cost: $65 per person + $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee
Duration: 10 minutes (8 minutes with dolphins)
Check In: Dolphin Quest inside National Museum of Bermuda in Dockyard; 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Includes: Free admission to the renowned for participant to the National Museum of Bermuda; 8 minutes with dolphins; competent and professional crew; photographer will take photos available for purchase
Excludes: Swimming with the dolphins; Towels and photos. Restrictions: Minimum age is 3 years of age (each child under 5 must be with paying adult). Guests should be in moderate physical condition and able to get lie down on docks and get back up with limited assistance.
COVID-19 Requirements: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented several operational changes in accordance with local government and as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- Guests should be pre-dressed in swim gear prior to check-in.
- Guests may be subject to temperature screening prior to encounter check-in, and anyone higher than 100.4 will not be allowed to participate.
- Guests will be asked a few health screening questions prior to encounter check-in.
- All guests are required to wear a non-medical grade cloth face covering (mouth and nose) while on property except during in-water activities.
- Guests must bring their own diving mask or goggles, swim shoes, and towel for their encounter.
- Guests must be physically able to manage entering and exiting the lagoon habitats.
- Guests are required to complete their electronic waiver in advance.
- Debit or credit cards encouraged for payment.