Dolphin Encounter Program Information:
This is the ideal novice adventure for those who wish to learn more about dolphins in a safe, guide-led activity.
- 30 minutes total, 20 minutes with dolphins
- This is a shared public program in a small group setting
- Includes shallow water interactions on a submerged swim platform PLUS Deep water interactions (swim/float), including the option to view the dolphins underwater
- Includes Complimentary lockers and hot water rinse off, Wetsuit (December-March), Lifejackets, swim masks & swim shoes
- Print and digital photo packages available for additional cost; Payable on-site
- Free museum admission for participants. Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can explore the 200-year-old fort and experience educational maritime and cultural exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, Commissioner's House, Children's Playground and Playhouse.
- Towels; Photos; Non-participant/viewer general admission (purchase separate on arrival)
- Minimum 6 years old to participate
- Dolphin Safety: No cameras, phones, Go Pros or loose valuables permitted on the docks or in the water
- Participants must be physically fit and able to move across floating docks, and transition between sitting, kneeling and standing
- Participants should feel comfortable and confident in deep water (life jackets provided and required).
Cost: $249 per person
Admin Fee: $5 per person Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Tour Duration: 30 minutes total, 20 minutes with Dolphins
Operates: Year Round
Check In: Dolphin Quest inside National Museum of Bermuda in Dockyard; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time