Dolphin Experience Program Information
- 30 minutes total, 20 minutes with dolphin
- This is a public shared public program in a small group setting
- This is a shallow water experience on a submerged swim platform PLUS Deep water interactions (swim/float), including the option to view the dolphins underwater
- Includes Compliimentary lockers and hot water rinse off, Wetsuit (December-March), Lifejackets
- Print and digital photo packages available for additional cost; Payable on-site
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can explore the 200-year-old fort and experience educational maritime and cultural exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, The Warwick Project, Bermuda’s Defense Heritage and The Hall of History mural, plus an onsite Playground and Playhouse for children.
- Minimum 6 years old to participate
- Participants may not use personal cameras during their encounters with live animals
- Participants must be physically fit and able to move across floating docks, and transition between sitting, kneeling and standing.
- Participants must be able to swim in water too deep to stand (life jackets required and provided)
Cost: $235 per person
Winter Special (Dec 21 - Mar 22): $200 per person
Admin Fee: $5 per person Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Duration: 30 minutes total, 20 minutes with Dolphins
Check In: Dolphin Quest inside National Museum of Bermuda in Dockyard; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time