In this intimate dolphin encounter, enjoy interacting with dolphins in a personalized session as your own private group. A portion of this program will have you sitting on a submerged swim platform while you observe and engage with our dolphin family. Then slip into the water and watch them glide as you swim alongside. Personalized photos of your group with and the dolphins are available for onsite purchase. Your Dolphin Friends & Family unique experience is extremely engaging and enjoyably educational.
Fall/Winter Cost (Sept – Mar 2021): $625 up to 4 Participants; can add up to two additional guests for $100 each.; + $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee; option to add 10 minutes of extra dolphin time for $50 per person
2021 Summer Cost (Apr – Nov): $825 up to 3 Participants; $250 Each Additional Participant + $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee; Customized options available upon request
Duration: 30 minutes (20 min dolphin time)
Check In: Dolphin Quest inside National Museum of Bermuda in Dockyard; 30 minutes prior to scheduled program time
Includes: Free admission for the participant to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda; 20 minutes group time with dolphins; knowledgeable and professional crew; lifejacket (vest); photographer will take photos available for purchase
Excludes: Towels; Mask; Water Shoes; Photos
Restrictions: Minimum age is 3 years of age (each child 5 and under must be with paid participating adult). Guests should be in moderate physical condition and able to get in/out of the water via a swim ladder/ steps with limited assistance.
COVID-19 Requirements: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented several operational changes in accordance with local government and as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- Guests should be pre-dressed in swim gear prior to check-in.
- Guests may be subject to temperature screening prior to encounter check-in, and anyone higher than 100.4 will not be allowed to participate.
- Guests will be asked a few health screening questions prior to encounter check-in.
- All guests are required to wear a non-medical grade cloth face covering (mouth and nose) while on property except during in-water activities.
- Guests must bring their own diving mask or goggles, swim shoes, and towel for their encounter.
- Guests must be physically able to manage entering and exiting the lagoon habitats.
- Debit or credit cards encouraged for payment for onsite photo and retail purchases