The After Hours food tour is a relaxing evening featuring three inviting and enjoyable establishments. Unlike our daytime tours, these are longer stops with more substantial tastings and a full cocktail with the final stop being dinner at Little Venice.
First stops include Port O Call, Devil’s Isle (Mondays & Thursdays), Aurora/Marea (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) followed by dinner at Little Venice. At your first two stops, you will be served a selection of appetizers and specially crafted cocktails by some of Bermuda’s best chefs and bartenders. Your third stop at Little Venice is where you will enjoy Italian hospitality at its best for dinner, drinks and dessert.
After Hours is perfect for groups, corporate clients, celebrations, and business meetings. Our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides will host you and your group and look forward to providing you with a memorable night!
Tasting Partners Include:
- Mondays & Thursdays: Port O Call, Devil's Isle, Little Venice
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: Port O Call, Aurora/Marea, Little Venice
- All food and a beverage at tasting locations
- Guided Walking Tour of Hamilton between tasting locations
- Rain Poncho in the event of rain
- This tour is not handicap accessible
- Adult oriented tour; Children are able to join but must be well behaved and must not interrupt the tour for other guests
- All participants require a paid ticket in order to participate, regardless of age
- Participants must be physically fit and able to walk approximately 1.5 miles, including some steps and hills
- Food allergies may be accommodated, please indicate at time of reservation
Cost: $169 Per Person
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Tour Duration: 3 Hours
Operates: Year Round - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Check In: 49 Front Street, Hamilton City (Walkway near the English Sports Shop)
Excludes: Transportation; Gratuities for your tour guide.