Join us for an exciting high speed Jet Ski adventure around the beautiful western end of the island. Our tour departs from the historic Dockyard towards Somerset Bridge (the world's smallest drawbridge), and into Ely's harbor where you might see sea turtles, herons, and Bermuda longtails flying above. From there it's off to find sunken treasure, Arrh! at the shipwreck of the HMS Vixen, watch as hundreds of fish swim up to the Jet Ski's whenever we arrive! We even take a few extra minutes here to feed the fish too! Come join KS Watersports on this High Speed Guided Tour for adventure and thrill!
- High Speed Guided Jet Ski Tour
- Stops at Points of Interest
- Life Jackets (required)
- All experience levels welcome; Minimum 16 Years old to drive a jet ski (by law) - Valid photo ID is required for Drivers 16-21 years old;
- Minimum of 4 years old to participate (passengers must be able to hold on at high speeds)
- Under 18 years old (Minors) require parental/guardian waiver consent to participate and must be accompanied on tour by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight per Single Person Jet Ski is 300 Lbs | Maximum combined weight per Double Person Jet Ski is 375 Lbs.
- All Guests must know how to swim to be able to participate on this Jet Ski Tour.
- All Jet Ski operators/drivers must understand and speak the English language – no translating permitted (this is for communication and safety reasons)
- By Bermuda law, all rental jet skis must be guided and must follow a tour guide at all times.
- Women who are pregnant are not permitted to participate.
- Due to the active nature of this Jet Ski Tour, persons should not participate if they - have/had any cardiac conditions or heart issues; have/had back or neck issues, surgeries, or spinal conditions; are not in good health; have respiratory conditions or suffer from panic attacks or seizures; have limited mobility or physical ailments; have speech, vision or hearing impairments.
- This Jet Ski Tour is not recommended for drivers or passengers 60 years of age and over, unless they are in strong good physical health. (Persons 60 years or older should consult with their physician first before signing up for this activity and high-speed jet ski tour)
- All Drivers must be prepared to drive their jet ski at minimum speeds of 35mph, and up to 48mph on this tour.
- Beginner Jet Ski Drivers should rent as a single person jet ski, meaning with no passengers on their jet ski (Much easier to control and steer the jet ski for beginners, plus more fun too)
Cost: $145 Per Single Jet Ski; $155 Per Double Jet Ski
Admin Fee: $5 per Jet Ski Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Duration: 75 Minutes
Operates: June - November
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Gratuities for Crew