Our food tours are guided walking tours of Hamilton’s most interesting and inviting attractions. We offer food tastings from 6 to 7 delicious stops coupled with insightful presentations of Hamilton’s cultural, historical and architectural highlights provided by knowledgeable and entertaining local guides. The tastings on this tour are sure to stimulate and satisfy your appetite for a lunch that is full of variety. Each delicious sampling is served from locally owned and operated specialty food stores and ethnic or locavore-style eateries.
Cultural, Historic and Architectural Experiences—between the great tastings, you will stroll as locals do: through hidden passageways, exploring less-crowded side streets and discovering where to enjoy the freshest food beverages. Recommendations for shopping, meals and lodging, architectural jewels, gorgeous displays of local flora and fauna and places whose history make Bermuda what it is are all shared with you by our enthusiastic local guides.
Tasting Partners Include: Devil’s Isle (Specialty Coffees, Restaurant & Bar); Little Venice (Italian Restaurant); Port o'Call/Pearl (local favorites, hot spot, sushi); Beluga Bar (Japanese Fusion); The Astwood Arms (English Pub); Alexandra Mosher (Studio Jewelry); Meltdown (Island made ice cream-Bermuda Triangle!)
- All food and a beverage at tasting locations
- Guided Walking Tour of Hamilton between tasting locations
- Rain Poncho in the event of rain
- This tour is not handicap accessible
- Adult oriented tour, children are able to join but must be well behaved and must not interrupt the tour for other guests
- All participants require a paid ticket in order to participate, regardless of age
- Participants must be physically fit and able to walk approximately 1.5 miles; including some steps and hills
- Food allergies may be accommodated, please indicate at time of reservation
Cost: $129 Per Person
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Tour Duration: 3 Hours - 3.5 Hours
Operates: Tuesdays & Thursdays (Year Round)
Check In: 49 Front Street, Hamilton City (Walkway near the English Sports Shop)
Excludes: Transportation; Gratuities for your tour guide.