Payment Terms & Options
- Charges may be paid for by direct deposit (from a Bermuda Bank Only) or by credit/debit card (Master Card , Visa or AMEX).
- Boat/Vehicle rental fee in full is due at time of reservation. (=Hourly Rate x # Hours)
- We require your credit/debit card information as a guarantee for pending charges at time of reservation, regardless of your preferred payment method.
- All final balances including catering and bar will be charged to the credit/debit card on file the day of the charter unless otherwise agreed upon.
- A 5% Administration Fee will be added to total costs (including but not limited to boat, add-ons, catering and bar charges).
- For Payments via credit/debit card, a 4% Transaction Fee will be added to any and all credit/debit card transactions.
- 10% administration charge on total charter (including catering and specialty beverage orders) on any confirmed charter.
- 50% of the total charter price (including catering and specialty beverage orders) will be charged for less than 2 weeks notice.
- 100% of the charter price (including catering and specialty beverage orders) will be charged for less than 72 hours notice.
- $100 rescheduling fee on any confirmed bookings; payment will be transferred to the rescheduled charter
- Charters and/or Group Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God or circumstances beyond Island Tour Centre’s control, will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund less a 10% administration charge (of total charter costs); Catering costs may be charged in full dependent on cancellation window and caterers decision at time of cancellation
Additional Charges (all base rates include boat and crew)
- Charters 4 hours and under which extend 2 hours either side of mid-day
- Concierge, dispatcher, instructors, waiters, cooks, etc
- East End pick up and return
- Public holiday fee
- Transportation to and from departure location (pricing dependent on location)
- Watersports equipment