This "Snorkel & Shipwreck Adventure" will stop at two amazing spots for guests to snorkel. One stop is at/near a shipwreck and the other will be at a vibrant coral reef that you can only get to by boat. Let us show you the best parts of Bermuda from above and below the ocean.
- Snorkel Equipment (Masks, Snorkels, Fins)
- Flotation Noodles or Snorkel Vests
- Minimum 7 Years old to participate
- Participants wishing to snorkel must be competent swimmers and able to swim in water too deep to stand
- Maximum 265 Lbs
- Participants must be physically fit, in good health and able to walk on and off the boat via steps, and up and down a swim ladder unassisted
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Vessel used on the day will vary depending on number of guests registered for the tour.
- Snorkel location(s) subject to change based on weather and sea conditions on the day, at the captain sole discretion
Cost: $95 Per Person
Admin Fee: $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Tour Duration: 2.5 Hours
Months of Operation: April-November
Check In: Dockyard Watersports Centre, Royal Naval Dockyard; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Gratuities for captain/crew; Towels; Food/Beverage (Bring Own Bottled Water for the day)