This 2 Hour Jet Ski & Snorkel Safari explores the Western end of the island with an added stop for snorkelling! Leaving the historic Dockyard, you will head towards Somerset Bridge (the world's smallest drawbridge) before making your way towards Ely's Harbor where you may spot sea turtles, herons and Bermuda Longtails flying above. From there it's off to visit the shipwreck of the HMS Vixen where you will have the opportunity to feed the hundreds of fish that will swim toward your Jet Ski when you arrive! Next, we make our way to a secluded hideaway for snorkelling which is inaccessible to many larger boats. While snorkelling you will observe Bermuda's rich and plentiful marine life including corals, sea fans, sea puddings, parrot fish and so much more before a thrilling high-speed ride back to the Dockyard. **2 Jet Ski minimum per booking required**
- High Speed Guided Jet Ski Tour
- Snorkel Equipment (Mask/Snorkel)
- Stops at Points of Interest
- Life Jacket (Required)
- All experience levels welcome; Minimum 16 Years old to drive a jet ski (by law) - Valid photo ID is required for Drivers 16-21 years old;
- Minimum of 4 years old to participate (passengers must be able to hold on at high speeds)
- Under 18 years old (Minors) require parental/guardian waiver consent to participate and must be accompanied on tour by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight per Single Person Jet Ski is 250 Lbs | Maximum combined weight per Double Person Jet Ski is 350 Lbs.
- All Guests must know how to swim to be able to participate on this Jet Ski Tour.
- All Jet Ski operators/drivers must understand and speak the English language – no translating permitted (this is for communication and safety reasons)
- By Bermuda law, all rental jet skis must be guided and must follow a tour guide at all times.
- Women who are pregnant are not permitted to participate.
- Due to the active nature of this Jet Ski Tour, persons should not participate if they - have/had any cardiac conditions or heart issues; have/had back or neck issues, surgeries, or spinal conditions; are not in good health; have respiratory conditions or suffer from panic attacks or seizures; have limited mobility or physical ailments; have speech, vision or hearing impairments.
- This Jet Ski Tour is not recommended for drivers or passengers 60 years of age and over, unless they are in strong good physical health. (Persons 60 years or older should consult with their physician first before signing up for this activity and high-speed jet ski tour)
- All Drivers must be prepared to drive their jet ski at minimum speeds of 35mph, and up to 48mph on this tour.
- Beginner Jet Ski Drivers should rent as a single person jet ski, meaning with no passengers on their jet ski (Much easier to control and steer the jet ski for beginners, plus more fun too)
Cost: $225 Per Single Jet Ski; $245 Per Double Jet Ski
Admin Fee: $5 per Jet Ski Non-Refundable Admin Fee applies at time of reservation
Duration: 2 Hours
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Excludes: Towels; Gratuities for Crew