Tips To Know When You Go To Bermuda: The Beach Island
Planning to go to Bermuda, the island of the pink beaches? If yes, then here are some tips for you when you plan your ultimate trip adventure to this getaway island!
When To Go
The first thing you have to know is the dates that you will visit this famed island. Now, from a tourism perspective, Bermuda is at its peak from May to October. This is the time when it’s packed of tourist usually hailing from the US, Canada, or from other countries. So, when is the best time to visit?
If you’re planning to enjoy the beaches or getting that sun-kissed skin, the best dates to go are on March to April, before the peak season. On these dates, prices are usually cheaper and that way you can save more for your other trip adventures. This is also before June, which is the hurricane season. If you’re planning to go golfing though, your best bet is to go on wintertime.
Things To Do
In this beautiful island, the beach isn’t the only thing it offers. There are other things to do if you’re there for the scenery, the ambiance, and experiencing things like the locals. If you’re looking for things to do in the island, here is a list of activities you can spend in your trip adventure.
- Pink and sand beaches: Of course, this is their main attraction after all. If you’re a child of the sea, then visit their beaches such as Horseshoe Bay Beach, which is located at Bermuda’s South Shore and has become one of the world’s most popular beaches. They also offer watersports such as diving, snorkeling, fishing, and much more! Do be careful of stinging jellyfish (Portuguese Man-O-War) when you’re swimming!
- Island activities: As mentioned before, if you’re not a beach person, then perhaps other island activities will interest you such as family friendly activities like swimming with dolphins in the National Museum of Bermuda, where you can have a face-to-face interaction with a dolphin in Dolphin Quest! If you’re traveling alone, then maybe you can treat yourself to a well-deserved spa massage at Willow Stream Spa, which is open every day of the year! You’ll experience traditional Bermudan spa treatments combined with natural components. If you’re into art, then you can visit the City Hall & Arts Centre located in Hamilton where you can take in the history of Bermuda with its theater and two art museums. Now, if you’re with friends, then a suggested activity would be exploring caves and some of Bermuda’s historical sites. One of the most visited attraction sites in Bermuda is St. George’s Unfinished Church; you can also visit Gibbs Hill Lighthouse if you want to see the whole island in fferent perspective.
- Panoramic views: If you’re in Bermuda for the views, then we suggest walking or renting a bike. There are no rental cars in Bermuda for the island is only 21 square miles. The locals would like tourists to take in the scenery in walking or biking. If you really want to see the views of Bermuda, then go to the Bermuda Railway by bike. There is no vehicular traffic as it’s designated for walkers, joggers, and cyclists. As this used to be the old railway track of Bermuda, this goes across the whole island, from East to West. Therefore, taking the Bermuda Railway by bike is a gorgeous way to keep the scenery in your memory. If you’re with your family and friends, there’s also the bus service and ferry service.
Accommodations For Your Trip Packages
In this list, you can choose from a wide array of accommodations to stay in when you’re in Bermuda. With this, you can choose where you relax and have the time of your life.
- Flotels: A floating hotel where you can enjoy the seas of Bermuda.
- Hotels: Although small, you will really feel the hospitality of the locals.
- Resorts: Scattered all over the island, this give you top class leisure amenities.
- B&Bs: Bed and breakfasts where you can meet other tourists with its self-service amenities.
- Guest houses: For a feel of home within another person’s home.
If you’re up for adventure and want to be surrounded with the sea and beautiful sceneries, then Bermuda is the place to go. There’s so much you can do in Bermuda, so choose your trip packages to Bermuda wisely!