- Type: Custom Power Catamaran
- Capacity: 50 passengers
- Length: 50 feet
- Rate: $400 per hour up to 30 passengers; $25 each additional passenger
- Restrictions: 2 Hour Minimum Required
- Calypso Celebration Charter Package (4HR) - $1,400 for up to 30 persons | $25 each additional person (31-50) | 4 Hour Package includes up to 45 minutes maximum of cruising/driving and 3.25 hours of anchoring off at a central or western key site for guests to swim, relax and have fun with the boats water toys | $350 each additional hour beyond 4 hours.
- Calypso Offshore Snorkel & Swim Charter Package (4HR) - $1,700 for up to 30 persons | $25 each additional passenger (31-50) | $400 each additional hour beyond 4 hours | Package includes quality snorkel gear & snorkel vests for all participants.
- Calypso Fun In The Sun St. George’s East End Charter (4HR) - $1,850.00 for up to 30 persons | $25 each additional person (31-45) | Pickup and drop off in St. Georges only.
- Calypso Fun In The Sun St. George’s East End Charter (5HR) - $2,250.00 for up to 30 persons | $25 each additional person (31-45) | Pickup and drop off from Hamilton or Dockyard.
- Calypso Sunset Charter Package (2.25HR) - $1,000 for up to 25 persons | $15 each additional person (26-50).
- Calypso Fast Water Transport Services - $350 per hour (up to 30 persons) | Additional $15 per person (31-50) | Pick up and drop off locations to be arranged upon booking.
- Charter Types Best Suited for this fast 50ft Power Catamaran: Sightseeing | Snorkeling | Adventure & Fun | Day Cruising | Sunset & Evening Cruising | Cocktail Cruising | Celebrations | Bachelor/Bachelorette Outings | Corporate Outings | Group or Family Get Togethers | Water Transportation.
- Boat capable of fast 35+mph speeds when needed (Gets you to places quicker to see more and have fun)
- Smooth, Stable & Comfortable Ride
- Spacious design with open walk around layout
- Shallow draft to allow close proximity to beaches, sandbars and snorkel sites
- Open air seating plus 70% shaded/covered seating (perfect for cocktail cruising)
- Radio/Music Sound System with AUX and Bluetooth connectivity
- 2 Large easy access swim ladders (bow and side)
- Full-service bar plus catering available
- 1 marine head (toilet)
- Snorkel equipment, snorkel vests, and floatation noodles
- Kayaks and paddleboards
- Watersports available - jet ski, kayaks, paddleboards, water toys, tubing, banana boating, etc.
- Gratuities for the Captain or Crew (Suggested cash tip out approximately 10-15% of the total charter cost – customers discretion)