- Type: Fast Rib Motorboat
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Length: 42 feet
- Rate: $350 per hour for up to 15 passengers; $25 each additional passenger
- Restrictions: Minimum 3 Hours Required
JAMROCK is the perfect charter boat for families, friends and groups of 24 persons or less wanting to get out on the water for a fantastic day of fun, relaxation or adventure. This 42ft Rib has capable speeds of 40+mph which will get you and your group out quickly to some amazing offshore snorkel sites and to parts of the island that are more difficult to get to in a short timeframe. Charter can be customized to your liking, which can include sightseeing, snorkeling, visiting shipwrecks, swimming, relaxing at a private beach or sandbar, spotting turtles, cliff jumping, tubing and so much more, plus this Rib boat offers all its guests a thrilling fun ride along Bermuda’s waters too. The captain and crew are friendly and knowledgeable and will provide your group with lasting memories of your time spent in paradise!Charter Types Best Suited for this 42ft Rib Boat: Family Excursions | Sightseeing | Snorkeling | Fun & Adventure | Transportation | Photography Shoots | Sunset Cruising | Tender Service | Romantic Getaways | Bachelor/Bachelorette Outings | Tubing & Tow Sports.
- Boat capable of fast 40+mph speeds (Perfect for offshore charters plus gets you to places quicker to see more and have fun)
- Smooth, Stable & Comfortable Fun Ride
- Cushioned seating
- Snorkel Gear & floatation noodles included
- Radio/Music system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Swim platform with easy access swim ladder
- Partially shaded seating with Bimini
- Shallow draft to allow close proximity to beaches and snorkel sites
- Medium size cooler with ice
- Limited storage onboard
- Watersports add ons available for additional fee - jet ski, kayaks, paddleboards, water toys, banana boating, tubing, etc.
- There is no head (toilet) onboard – There are many places on the water to stop in for a bathroom break if needed.
- Gratuities for the Captain or Crew (Suggested cash tip out approximately 10-15% of the total charter cost – customers discretion)